Simply Magic: 

My Encounter with David Richardson 

Part Three

By 

Gerald "Geraldine" Greysmith





David Richardson as he would appear in the film Toy Story.



David Richardson has been a persistent one, I will say that. For all of his insults and videos he has yet to provide me anything of substance which can undo what we found in the case of Bryce Dallas and his made-up martial arts system known as Konigun Ninjutsu. 

(For more in-depth information on that topic please visit the blog of my partner at Konigun Ninjers.)

But I'm not one to sit idly by and wait nor do I do things without thinking them through. While this can hardly be said about Richardson I will in fact play the long game. In a nutshell back in September he made outlandish claims that my contemporary Don Roley of the Bujinkan murdered Dallas. I have covered these details in my previous two entries. However at this point I began around that time to realize that he was much more a pest than originally thought and appeared deadset to use the death of one of one of the BIGGEST frauds ever encountered to boost his own standing against someone else. 

It was during this time I began to work on finding out as much as I could about Richardson and hopefully figure out why he was making these statements. It seems throughout his entire career as a magician or a martial artist he has had issues gaining the popularity he so desperately desired and instead of taking criticism as a way to improve he gets mad, throws a tantrum and then makes a bunch of videos and calls everyone racists.


A reenactment of Richardson's behaviors over the last few months.



January 2020 

It was an odd coincidence the other night. I was sitting down to do more research on professional magic acts, tricks and the like in preparation for these articles when I received a Facebook call. A young woman by the name of "Samantha Jade" was on the other end. She had recently sent me a friend request, seeing she was friends with Richardson and some of his colleagues like Bodhi Sanders made my internal alarms go off. However she was very interested in telling me she was for four months in 2004 a student of Konigun Ninjutsu. Her story wasn't any more exceptional than that she met Dallas once at a seminar of some sort and basically her (then) husband and her were very disappointed with the training and decided to break clean of it. I assumed she was simply spying on me for Richardson who by this point seemed hell-bent on making me appear to be homosexual and "into him" but beyond that this story seemed fairly run-of-the-mill. I told her about our article series and she was welcome to comment and share them as she liked. 

Then suddenly two days later I received a call to our hotline. It was the same young lady as before. She revealed her name to be Samantha Delk. She wanted to speak to me immediately. As my partner took her information he handed me the phone and we began to speak. She seemed very upset. And thus began her story. 



And she was even nice enough to provide me the complete set of the conversation as it happened with her and Richardson over the course of what appeared to be a few days.

A little background would be in order. Samantha is a recently divorced former model who at this time in her life resides in or around the city of Memphis, Tennessee. A victim of emotional and verbal abuse she wanted to get back into martial arts and not feeling the Bujinkan fit her she decided to see what other styles of Ninjutsu were out in the world. She discovered Richardson almost immediately.

"He seemed nice enough. But he found out we were Facebook friends and asked me to keep an eye on you," she began. 


The hypocrisy of Richardson is evident here as he didn't mind making a mockery of the victims and claiming Dallas was murdered by another person despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. His claims are easily disputed.


"Why would he ask you to do that, if you don't mind telling me?" I asked her. 

"He said you were his enemy. I didn't know if you were lying about Dallas or not and wanted to know. He told me to keep talking to you, then we started getting closer. Me and David did," she stated.






According to Samantha these screencaps are where he began to unveil his plans for his new videos about myself and others in an attempt to "show us for what we are" as well as ask her to keep an eye on me. He also claims the BSMA group on Facebook has shamed other frauds to suicide.


She discussed with me how they talked about Konigun and Dallas some. Samantha would continue, "He didn't believe Bryce was the cult leader you said he was. But then he would say stuff like there was no way Dallas was a ninja master, either. It was like....kind of like he was looking for a way to justify all those videos he made of you."










Remembering that Samantha also jumped on my thread to speak to me and criticize my work in some instances she explained herself further. "I wanted to believe David. But as much as I was wanting to make new friends, since I travel a lot and all, I wanted to reconnect to martial arts. It was fun and exciting! David is a performer and we were able to connect on that level with all my experiences in entertainment myself. I had just lost a lot of friends over my recent divorce, and I wanted to believe him because I wanted new friends so bad."

And a friend it seemed was the start of what David wanted with Samantha. In one part of the conversation the entire focus became about Dux. Samantha informed me that out of curiosity she had purchased a book of Bodhi Sanders and was reading it. She was delighted at first to find that both he and Richardson were friends. In a twist Sanders would refer her to Dux, who Richardson once trained with. It was here he would basically sum up his relationship with the "Secret Man."





And then immediately say he would have what appears to be pillow talk with Samantha instead.




And send a very romantic bitmoji, complete with flowers and a beautiful butterfly.

"Did it make you uncomfortable talking to him with messages like this?" I asked her.

"Not at first. But then out of the blue he blocked me. We had a date over Facebook, a video chat, but when I went to call him, his profile was gone," she told me. "I couldn't understand why he did that. Did I do something wrong? But him blocking me made me question him just like I had questioned you."

It was here Samantha began to look into him herself and discovered that Richardson was not the person she thought he was. She discovered through my work the work of Lordus Sapiens. Through his articles she was able to see that Richardson has a checkered and varied past which made her uncomfortable to say the least. 

"Your work, that you and your team you told me about, that work was solid. It had evidence. It wasn't like the stuff David was posting. And now I feel horrible for trusting this man. I hope the everyone can forgive me for the stuff I said on Facebook," she said to me. I assured her that nothing she said caused an uproar against previous projects nor would it hurt future ones. I further explained to her that my work with regards to Richardson is simply to ensure he doesn't trample the pain of anyone who was hurt by one of these frauds. And I think everyone can agree that he has used that to his advantage a few times to make himself look better all the while in reality (which is not where he seems to reside) David continues to make claims that make about as much sense as a dog sweeping up his own poop.



 Richardson's claims.


I have a feeling, however, he blocked Samantha because of timing. And timing being that when he decided to block her as we would discover the day before I was having a back and forth with Richardson on his #beautiful #braveandstunning Facebook Page he runs called "Don Roley's Nightmare." I freely admit here to trolling the man as since he has no idea who I am and I am completely confident in my self-esteem and sexuality I tossed back remarks at him. 

Because, why not?



The beauty of this is that he accuses Don Roley (again) of murdering Bryce Dallas.


Well David, I told you not to mess with me. You can't troll a troll. Oh, but before I close out this segment there is one other detail I want to leave you and my readers with. Remember I said in September I can prove my side of the story where if you kept on going with all of this nonsense I would debunk you? 

Well, let me leave you with one small piece of evidence you don't have. Now, I won't put it all out on display for you. I want you to simply guess what this is. If you do message me. We can resume our steamy talks and how we could share a bed. Because you so seem to want to so much. 

But on a more serious note that doesn't include the swapping of bodily fluids....

....David...I warned you to not keep making up those lies. You just didn't listen.






So I kinda have this envelope here, right? What on Earth could I have in it?






Oh! Is that....a Death Certificate for Bryce Frederick Dallas?

It is. It really is. And oddly enough as this document will show an autopsy was completed when he passed away. And with that the truth will be revealed.

I guess my question is this: if David Richardson knows so much about how Dallas and these other men died then how did he get that information? Who told him all these little details? David seems to sure know quite a bit about these men he claims were driven to suicide or outright murdered. And all the while it seems the only thing he can do to bolster his position is make a bunch of poorly edited videos with a soundtrack gained from service station rap albums. 




You're not on our minds David. We are on yours. Thanks for letting us have the space. It has been a pleasure speaking to you so far and I hope for many more conversations to follow.














Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness me, do you delete all of your comments? Or just the ones that may actually be coherent?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With Friends Like These (Part One) - The Blunder Chicken

Out of Thin Air: The Search for Hasaka Yutashi

"Where Did It All Go?"