"And the Lighters Did Flick...." : The Sheer Stupidity of Adam McKinley and Jon Duvall

You know ever since I took over this gig I have to admit there is one thing that I will say....there exists people who despise me. Greg warned me about that before he passed everything over. "A way of life like no other," he would say. I would have to learn to endure criticism, rebuttals and anger that was centered on yours truly because the name of Gerald Greysmith carried with it a certain angst amongst those who did wrong.

And the last few days have taught me that in a way like no other. It was two days ago that Jon Duvall, the host of Ninja Podcast contacted me over Facebook Messenger and began spouting off about Cayce Lancaster, my predecessor's partner who he helped bring to light the truth about Konigun Ninjutsu.

1) 2)  

3) 4)


Adam and Jon need not worry. I chronicled the entire affair 
from here to the end. I have it all. 

And so does Cayce Lancaster.

What Duvall and his friend Adam McKinley didn't realize was that this was about to be the biggest mistake they had probably ever made in their careers as self-proclaimed heroes. At the end of it all what I can say is that their reputations and character have now been exposed for all to see and burned into ashes. They were about to walk into a trap laid long ago by Cayce and Greg back when they were busting open Bryce Dallas' claims and decided to use something he had tried to use against Cayce as a way to try and entice another attack. 



Adam McKinley's and Jon Duvall's masterstroke, 
which is now coming and going from Spotify. It seems to be having
issues holding up to scrutiny.


And wouldn't you know it? These two walked right into the damn thing with shit-eating grins on. Hey, I tried to warn Jon but he wouldn't listen. No actually he and Adam decided it was just an empty threat and a joke all along and felt my warning wasn't worth hearing. Man, that hindsight....

Thanks to the actions of Laurel and Hardy there the martial arts community by now had enough of the antics and attitude of Adam "Honeybee Ninja" McKinley and his defamatory tactics, slanders, and use of victims' and their pain to inflict damage on whoever he was obsessed with at the moment. And all it took was one overweight potato in the form of a wannabe grandmaster named Duvall to give him the platform which has brought us to this moment. They attempted a character assassination against a man who had worked tirelessly with his friend to ensure the stories of 1,554 victims got told. Honestly do you think he and Greg didn't do a background check?


The last time I checked their stories and credibility it was smoldering still. You could smell the sulfur from the bullshit miles out.

And I cannot think of a time in my life when I enjoyed watching a dumpster fire of this level and enjoyed the embers as they grew...and kept growing. Please believe me when I say they both had this coming for quite some time. 

Let's get started, shall we?



"AND THE LIGHTERS DID FLICK...."

 
  


The Sheer Stupidity of 

of Adam Gregory McKinley 

and Jon Duvall


By Gerald J. Greysmith 

Special thanks to Lordus Sapiens for his article


A Trip Back In Time

Before we begin ripping on Abbot and Costello up there in the title we need to take a step back in time for a quick bit of context. 

You see when Greg and Cayce were working on the story of Konigun sometime around 2007 Bryce Dallas began claiming Cayce was a pervert. His source? Apparently an old (and cleared off) bench warrant that was issued against Cayce for refusing to pay for a ticket he received for A) being in a legal establishment (strip club) while being B) legal age. The arrest report in my possession shows the entire affair as just that. Nothing more. Cayce was not arrested because he was a sexual deviant as McKinley swears is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He said so. In the video. He is after all the greatest sleuth of all time.


Like I said boys you don't have to worry if it gets deleted off of Spotify. I have the entire podcast. I may just upload it here later. You know, just in case you or Cayce want to discuss some of the things mentioned?


But back to the matter at hand.

You see Cayce knew that since Bryce Dallas had inserted that onto the internet, wrong or not, it was there forever. He and Greg had archived the old Konigun site onto the Internet Wayback Machine during the course of everything and well, that went along with it. 

So what did they do? They didn't hide it at all. Nope. They put it all onto Cayce's "Konigun Ninjers" blog (established 2006) coupled with the evidence of Cayce's innocence for the world to see. They believed if they were up front about the accusations made against him then in the future if anyone else found it they already had addressed it and could verify that it was debunked.

As a matter of fact ten seconds of Googling and he'd have found it but I guess that's beneath such a well-rounded "skip tracer" and "investigative journalist" like McKinley. He had other things to do. Even Duval could have stepped up and shown this...and it was given to him over Facebook Messenger. Yet he remained silent aside from the flicking of his lighter.


Adam bravely Tweets defamatory messages and blames Don Roley for the current economy. This is after he slipped on bannana peels trying to practice one of the only three kicks he can do against a battered and bruised BOB bag. At least he gets cool hashtags for messing with me!



Coming Back to Today

This is what I was trying to tell Jon Duvall during his Facebook call to me on July 27th, but you know Jon. He knows everything. As he said no one reads my blog. Of course not, I mean its packed with evidence across the board. The numbers I track on the stats show me absolutely no one (numbering around the 40k mark since it's inception) has ever read my articles.

As for evidence being in my blog, funny thing was is it was the same with Cayce's. And that's where this evidence regarding the situation was. And you know what else is ironic? These two idiots weren't the only ones to stumble upon it. 

Dallas Wittgenfeld himself had skirted the edge of it during the build-up to this all. Cayce had really hoped it would be him who got it considering how much he was taunted by the skydiving clown himself.

Oh Dallas, you missed it by inches! This proves you aren't even half the 
detective as Adam McKinley! I guess he's the real LRRP41, huh?

So what's with the warning I gave Duvall? Well you see as Greg told me a few years back, and Cayce would tell me again when Duvall first messaged me....they knew none of this was ever true and it could be proven. And being as Cayce is now one of three directors for a non-profit for victim advocacy which he helped found he is required per the by-laws yearly to get a Federal and State background check. 

Because we can't have convicted felons and sexual deviants working in that capacity now can we Adam? Jon?

Keep that thought for a minute. Let's come back to that.

Jon was nice enough when I sent him both the blog written by the former Gerald and Cayce almost three years ago along with Lordus' blog on the matter earlier he simply dismissed it. You'd think he may want to know that he just allowed his friend to commit some pretty atrocious actions live on his podcast and has a chance right here to make it right....right?


 




As you can see from the above back and forth I had with Duvall he wasn't hearing it. He was, much like others before him, certain he and McKinley had secured a "gotcha moment" before even verifying. He demanded proof. But Cayce had asked me to let this play out until I released this blog. 

So Jon you asked....you shall receive. Have a background check done quite recently. 




Oh, look....I think I mentioned I was in possession of this somewhere....

Oh yes! I did, didn't I?



That's right dumbasses. Cayce went yesterday and obtained the first of THREE background checks. This one is dated the day after your work of journalistic stupidity. And if you look at it you'll notice it says no convictions for any kind of sexual deviancy. 

Does this mean Adam may have been wrong? Nah. He made it all up as he went along. He spouted off everything he could to make Cayce sound bad. If you look not even the DUI he was talking about pulled up. Why? Oh, Cayce had it tossed out, too. It was a bad arrest. Cayce wasn't even drunk and the cop never gave him a breathalyzer. That's pretty routine. It took one hearing and that was handled.

There was a reason Cayce worked as a legal analyst beside Greg for so long, morons. He knows his stuff. And that leads to another reason Cayce met the issue head on.

As Greg would once tell me, "If anyone runs with that, they open themselves to litigation. We have already cleared Cayce and the evidence is in hand."

Yes Adam, Jon....I have it. But I was only allowed to leak the one background you see up there that Cayce did yesterday. He is still waiting on his other one from the Federal. Don't worry I'm sure you'll both see it eventually.



Something tells me this isn't going to age well, Adam. And from me to you I hope 
it makes its way back to you in the most haunting way it can.


That background check says it all. It's irrefutable, absolute, and cannot be debated. Cayce Lancaster is NOT a sexual deviant, a child molester, or a criminal. And no matter how much you scream it across Ninja Podcast while your fat stoner friend there roots you on it won't make it true. 

You wanted it Jon. I delivered. Watch as yours and Adam's lies burn into the ground in front of you. 


I love the smell of burning lies in the morning.

Of course this is part and parcel behavior for Adam Gregory McKinley. Why, let us go back and have a retrospective over the last few months of his many antics and shenanigans....what a rascal he turned out to be!


Slander, Libel, Defamation and Obsession

The past actions of Adam are quite telling. He recently just stopped harping about Don Roley every breath. He has written post after post of these actions only to recently delete his social media and run into the ether to do the same to myself through attacking Cayce. 

Don't worry. Like the podcast and this entire saga I also have screenshots of his statements from then. I mean Adam was right. It's not like we can't go to your social media pages like you do ours and get whatever we see. 

Quote me on that and add it to your dossier that I'm sure you have on me.


Add that to your file on me, dickbag.


Sorry in advance to my readers for the coming spamming of screenshots here but I think it needs to be shown that our dear Adam has some deep connections to other well-known frauds in the community...many of which I named in my previous blog

He has proven connections (past and present) to not only the robust Jon Duvall but also Frank Dux, David Richardson, Bodhi Sanders, and a veritable who's-who of charlatans over at Ban BSMA.


But hey Adam has never minded claiming bullshit lies and statements to make his critics look terrible. He did it on Tik Tok, he did it on Twitter. He did it on Facebook. And now he did it on Spotify. 

Let's just turn that microscope around on him, shall we? 

  

It was here that Adam accused Don Roley of raping the daughter of the late and 
much beloved Bujinkan Shihan Ed "Papasan" Martin. Much like with Cayce who he claimed "friends in the police informed him" he said "sources inside the Bujinkan" confirmed this. Something tells me he lied about that. 

 
A shittier journalist has rarely existed.



And from the safety of his Facebook and the company of David Richardson's Ban BSMA group Adam would find the strength to lash out against Don Roley in some of the most slanderous ways he could conjure....just like he did with Cayce. He continually accused Don Roley of rape and murder. He would accuse Cayce Lancaster of being both me and a rapist/sexual deviant.


 

Well Sheldon, I would say if Adam said it then it's not going to be true because he's 
an outright liar and moron. This blog and Lordus' both show it to be true. 
On a side note there look at some of the tags. I have several dozen of these, 
and some of his Twitter and Facebook posts even connect back to Frank Dux.

 

Awww, look! You and Frank talking shit at Don "The Dragon" Wilson
and Alan Goldberg. I eagerly await your fight with Wilson, Adam. Dux
you need not even apply. No one will pay to see you get knocked out
again like you did talking smack at Frazier.

 



Wow, Adam...you really are a "busy bee." From your connections it would be easy to theorize that you got your ill-fated information from Dallas Wittgenfeld. He's a known associate of Frank Dux (click here to see Dux valiantly defend him) and David Richardson has been talked about by Greysmith Investigations before. You tagged Bodhi Sanders a few times. He's also a very vocal friend of Dux. 


See?

Yet a quick Google search just now the brought up for me the very article I said was out there three years ago. This means Adam completely ignored it to twist it to his own ends in order to get to me through my mentor's best friend.

You really are just a moronic dickbag. You and Duvall neither one stopped to ask if we had a background check. 

Nope. But I told Duvall to run with it. And now they're running from it. 

Believe me you haven't heard the last of this, either of you.



A Message Given

Before I close this out I was asked to give this message to the public prior to the official one from Cayce Lancaster coming later in the coming days.

Dear Adam and Jon,

I see after all these years you seemed to have found what you thought was dirt on me and my friend, Gerald Gregory Greysmith. How nice of you to bring it and me back to the public eye. When I was first told Wednesday about the situation I simply laughed. The new Gerald has everything to disprove you and your vapid claims. But I asked him to allow you to follow through with your idiotic podcast and from there to share it far and wide. The more places it reached the more damage you'd think it did. It seems Gerald has done well in chroniciling this entire fiasco which you brought to my doorstep. 

I want to be clear that the previous Gerald Greysmith did pass away. His name was Greg. Johnathan is the one who took over. Gerald Greysmith and I are not nor have we ever been the same person. I will swear to that in a court of law. My integrity over the years will suffice to show that I have no reason to lie.

Until now I was retired. However you like Dallas Wittgenfeld are determined to not leave a man be. I left after Greg died in 2020 and handed the reins of my job in this over to Harold Howard. No, not the UFC fighter Dux claimed he was, either. Seeing as you both felt the need to bring me into the nonsense I will oblige. I have a few things to discuss with my business partners but believe me you haven't heard the last from me. As a matter of fact you may be hearing a lot more from me and quite soon at that.

Oh and Adam? I have your statements because you were dumb enough to give them publicly. You did so on the podcast of an equally stupid human being named Jon Duvall. Both of you will answer to me in due time for this attack on my character. You may want to brush up on who Bryce Dallas was Jon. Because when he attacked me with this made-up story I warned him I would end his empire. That was in late 2007. 

By August 2008 I fulfilled that promise with Greg keeping the fat ninja tied up and busy looking a different way. It only took a handful of photos to end his entire organization. I doubt it will take that much to put you in your place, boys. The fact that Frank Dux ever held you in any regards just continues to show how much of a joke each one of you are and always have been. Please share that with Frank, too. What's that? 
Want to get mad at me, Adam? You wanted this. Remember that. 

I'm here to tell you that your boundless statements of defamation, slander and libel of those you obsess over has just come to an end. I asked Gerald to share Jon's podcast everywhere he could and if you post more of them regarding me I will request the same from him again. Hell, I may do it, too. I have nothing to hide and all the evidence to make you look more stupid than you already do. By the end of this you will never forget why what's coming came. 

I will make my official statement soon. By all means continue what you're doing. I implore you, beg you even. Adam said I spent time in prison and honestly I'd love to hear that story. None of us are going to stop you. I'm personally ready to let you go onwards with this. What's stopping you now? Is it possible that the reason you erased and edited your podcasts was because you knew you had screwed up? I think we all can see that you have and now there's no going back. 

Talk to you soon, boys.

Cayce Lancaster, never convicted of anything despite your screeching and childish rants




So with that I am going to stop here. But let me say to Adam and Jon what Cayce said: please continue to post content. By all means. Cayce and I aren't the only ones waiting. No you both have the attention of many people now. Thanks to me the last couple of days you probably had more listeners than ever before. 


You should both thank me! All it took to get my attention and keep it was to accuse my mentor's friend of unspeakable acts of depravity and go on some tangent without evidence. You know, the normal behaviors you always have Adam. Oh and Jon? Keep me blocked this time. 


Good riddance. Just know blocking me won't change what
Cayce is probably planning, you dumbass.


You'll eat silence from me from here on out, Duvall. You're not a very smart person and can barely keep a conversation. Keep smoking your weed and doing your podcast. You definitely have a face for radio. As soon as I handed you blogs laden with evidence you dismissed them and ran away. You frantically started paying attention but I'm thinking based on the conversation I had with Cayce tonight it may be too late for all that. You both screwed up big time and you know it. That's why you deleted your podcasts.

Never let it be said intelligence was a talent either of you possessed. Because your actions over time for both of you clearly show it isn't.

As Ron White said: "You can't fix stupid."



Here guys, just one more time as a parting gift from myself, Cayce, and all the others you ever harassed just for good measure. 

Piss off and kiss our collective asses, sweetie 😘 




Comments

  1. Doctor Dale Brian Dugas aka Kungfu Bearded Mantis
    “Contra Spoliaterem Omnia Praesumuntur”

    TO NOW INVISIBLE DALE DUGAS:

    The notion that there exists a duty to preserve evidence relevant to a dispute, or potential dispute, is an ancient and well-documented common law principle.
    That doctrine likely goes back as far as Roman law. “Contra Spoliaterem Omnia Praesumuntur” is a Latin phrase meaning everything most to his disadvantage is to be presumed against the destroyer. Essentially, the doctrine requires a party to preserve evidence when they know, or should know, that the evidence is likely to be relevant to pending or future litigation.

    Today, the term spoliation of evidence is often used during the process of civil litigation. It arises when one side suspects or uncovers that the other party has deliberately, negligently or accidentally destroyed evidence relevant to the case.
    Spoliated evidence can include: physical objects, photographs, documents, and electronically stored information “ESI” and intra-state meta data.

    In tort actions, the danger of spoliating relevant evidence lies primarily with the defendant Dale Brian Dugas. The plaintiff (or victim of the tort) does not usually control the location of the harm or have the ability to quickly access and examine documents and physical evidence related to the cause of the incident.
    The victim also has no control over actions by the defendant to fix or remediate the problem that caused the harm to begin with. If the defendant Dugas does not properly preserve evidence related to the initial harm, it does so at its own peril.
    Risk management companies spend a great deal of time and energy counseling individuals on how to “implement litigation hold” protocols. The protocols kick in immediately after an event and are designed to identify, collect, and preserve evidence to reduce the likelihood of a successful spoliation claim.

    When defendants like Dale B. Dugas don’t follow their own procedures, or give no thought to the issue, they make themselves vulnerable to “a claim of spoliation” and “a request for sanctions.”

    The spoliation sword is double edged. A plaintiff and his counsel must also be mindful of their responsibility to preserve evidence. If a plaintiff has custody or control of evidence, they, too, run the risk of a spoliation claim if the necessary steps are not taken to prevent the loss or destruction of evidence. Inaction by the plaintiff can also result in adverse consequences.

    An analysis of the opposing party’s defendant Dale Dugas willful or negligent destruction or alteration of evidence which may have been favorable to the plaintiff can uncover pivotal information crucial to the case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With Friends Like These (Part One) - The Blunder Chicken

Out of Thin Air: The Search for Hasaka Yutashi

"Where Did It All Go?"