The Many Misrepresentations of Samuel Joseph Lonewolf

Here at Greysmith Investigations we operate it seems to the casual reader to only be hell-bent on exposing fraudulent claims of would-be-self-titled masters. And hey, that is an interesting and exciting thing to do no lie. When you expose someone's outlandish claims and how it affected others in a negative light it is fulfilling to say the least. This is especially true when they get caught in the lie (or lies) and hold fast to them as though their lives depended on them.

But Gerald Gregory Greysmith and his partner Cayce Lancaster set forth a principle at the outset of their work on Bryce Dallas and Konigun Ninjutsu. The primary concern wasn't just to expose Ninja Burrito Supreme and his minions. Believe it or not the first and foremost concern of any project they chose to work on is to tell the stories of the often many victims of these partial artists and what it did to their lives.

Victim advocacy, that's the name of the game.

And so with the story of Samuel Lonewolf I would be remiss if I didn't give the floor to someone who has suffered due to the actions of those who robbed her loved one of his style and lineage. And with that, I ask everyone to look over to my guest contributor who has been my constant companion in this endeavor to bring to light the truth of her father's legacy and the misdeeds perpetrated by the men who were responsible. I have, with her permission as well as that of Mr. Sixkiller, reposted her work here. 

For those of us who make it our vocation to tell the truth of these frauokas do we ever get to see a victim come forward with such tenacity...and if anything the daughter of Mr. Lonewolf is proof that when wronged we serve to give their storyto the public. At Greysmith Investigations we aim to please and free of charge.

And so without further talk from your troll-faced host allow me to direct your attention to Samantha Lonewolf and her article about her dad...in her own words. Let us hear about....


The Many Misrepresentations of 

Samuel Joseph Lonewolf


By Guest Commentator 

Samantha Lonewolf, 

aka Lonewolf's 7th


with additional commentary by yours truly, 

Gerald J. Greysmith


Read Original Article Here


It is my endeavor to clean up the mess regarding my father that other's have made online since his passing. Fabricated and fake rank certificates, blatant lies and misrepresentations abound on line on various websites and social media accounts such as FaceBook. One of the people who seems to be heavy into pushing these false hoods using my father’s name is Don Miskel. It seems Mr. Miskel like Gary Lee has also exaggerated his claims regarding my father. One of the things I noticed is that he claims to have studied and trained under my father on this website https://worldlegendmartialartsgms.weebly.com/grandmaster-donald-miskel.html  I studied Hawaiian kosho ryu kempo under Dr.Joseph Lonewolf.”

You can plainly read that it states on the website that Mr. Miskel claims to have studied with my father. I find it somewhat strange that he omits my father’s first name. He makes similar claims of being close with my father here on another site. https://www.usadojo.com/the-passing-of-a-warrior-samuel-lonewolf/ None of his claims regarding my father are even remotely true. They certainly didn’t come up through the ranks together as Mr. Miskel tries to suggest. 



Back in January of this year. I sent a Mr. Gary Lee an email (above) asking him to cease and desist with his fraudulent claims of inheriting my father, Sam Lonewolf’s system.


At first Mr. Lee denied making such a claim but then strangely blamed the mistake on his “publicist” after which Mr. Lee was quick to bring Mr. Miskel into on our conversation. Mr. Lee offered as proof of his relationship with my father an article written by Mr. Miskel about my father. This article that Mr. Lee was referring to, https://www.usadojo.com/the-passing-of-a-warrior-samuel-lonewolf/ , was supposed to serve as proof of as to how close Mr. Miskel and my father were. 


Mr. Miskel inserted himself into the email conversation and attempted to convince me that both He and Mr. Lee were indeed close with my father.


One of the first things Mr. Miskel did was introduce himself as the head of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. When I read this, I was somewhat stunned, to think Mr. Miskel would actually think that my father’s own family wouldn’t know who my father did and did not deal with or who he was or wasn’t associated with.

Lies and misrepresentations start somewhere and it no doubt started with certain people within the Black Dragon Fighting Society and my father had called them out on it. Years ago, my father had his fill of certain individuals in the Black Dragon Fighting Society and he made it known that he wanted absolutely nothing to with them. My father had gotten fed up with the lies some of the Black dragon Fighting Society members were telling. Some of these members went so far as to try and drive a rift between my father and his long-time black belt and kur obi from Florida and one of the people my father actually left his system to. My father was not happy about their attacks on his student and wanted nothing to do with the Black dragon Fighting Society because of their lies and fabrications. Despite my father rebuking the Black Dragon Fighting Society it seems they wanted to insert themselves into my father’s history none the less, after he passed away. Stealing not only his name but attempting to steal his system.

Mr. Miskel also claimed in his email that he saw my father in sept or oct 2012. He also claimed that my father was a member in good standing with the Black Dragon Fighting Society. When I challenged Mr. Miskel on this, he realized I didn't buy into his hogwash.


In his third email (above), he recanted and admitted that he did not know my father or did he meet him like he had originally claimed in his first email. Mr. Miskel further stated that he had never been to my father’s home or his dojo. 



After being caught in and having to admit his lies, Mr. Miskel made sure that he forwarded an email (above) to me that he sent to Mr. Lee where he referred to me as being bitter and angry. It was apparent he was angry when caught in his lies regarding his relationship with my father. his forwarded email was a retaliation and an attempt to get in the last word. 

It seems Mr. Miskel, like Mr. Lee had spent several years claiming to have a close relationship with my father. They both would like others to believe that they were close to my father. In actuality neither one had a close relationship with my father. Mr. Miskel even admits, by his third email ,that he had "never been to my father's home or dojo". It was obvious he did not know my father at all nor had he trained with him like he seems to claim online on various sites and posts.


In his email Mr. Miskel goes on to say that he has nothing to gain from claiming an affiliation with my father. To the contrary Mr. Miskel  has promoted people using my father’s photoshopped signature, chops, stamps and duplicated certificates and it bares to be repeated, he claims affiliation on several websites. I have several more certificates come up in recent months and they all appear to have been distributed by Mr. Miskel himself. Mr Miskel it seems after being caught in his lies had attempted to downplay his own misrepresentations in regards to my father.

Neither Mr. Miskel or Mr. lee are on my father’s list of black belts, they never have been. Neither Mr. Lee or Mr. Miskel have ever been spokespeople or representatives of my father's system. Neither man was at any time entitled to my father's system. They weren’t ever appointed or considered a part of my father’s system in any capacity. Mr. Lee and Mr. Miskel tried to take advantage of the passing of my father to bolster their own agendas. That agenda was to insert themselves into a history that they had zero-part in. 

There has been a lot written about my father online, unfortunately it has been written by those who didn’t actually know him, like Mr. Miskel and Mr. Lee. In January I asked both gentlemen in an email one simple question regarding my father’s system. If either man had trained a single day with my father, they would know the answer to this question. It was literally the ground work for what my father based his entire system on. Mr. Miskel turned out to be long winded on dropping my father's name, but short on actual knowledge of my father's system. He made no attempt to answer the question. He couldn’t, he realized he had been caught in his long running ruse. Mr. Lee didn’t answer it either back in January. A few months later Mr. Lee tried to and he gave out the name of some traditional technique. Needless to say, it wasn't correct and it was obvious neither man had actually been in the company of my father. 

My father did not claim to be a grandmaster, he did not have hundreds of blackbelts under him. My father’s list of blackbelts is much, much smaller and easy to verify. My father had an 8th dan in Kenpo and Karate and he had studied Kodokan Judo. He did not consider himself a Grand master even in his own system, First Nations Fighting Arts, only a hachi dan (8th degree black belt). My father based his rank in his system on the ranks he already attained in kenpo and karate. In 2015, he received a Meritorious Service award where my father was awarded a tenth degree black belt in his own system posthumously. 

My father was very independent and he had his own way of doing things, even in his martial arts training he broke away from tradition, he had his own system, his own methods of training, it was his own unique style. My father identified as a Native American and things were done very much in the Native American way, he trained with Native American weaponry. Out of my father’s blackbelts there is only one person that actually teaches what my father taught and whose capable hands my father's system now solely lies in. All others have no claim.



Where Our Roads Take Us From Here - Gerald Greysmith Speaks


This entire story has opened doors I never thought imaginable. For many years there are those who have laid claim to what is not theirs in order to appear to be something they really aren't. 

Or make a dollar. Either way. Prestige, am I right? 

I have stated many times throughout the investigation of Samuel Lonewolf's (TRUE) history that we may never know how many certificates were given, signed, stamped and we surely have no idea who all has one at this point. Just today I looked at a judan certificate issued bearing his signature in 2008. Sam was never a judan. Additionally there were extra names added to the end of it that are unknown to Samantha and the remaining black belts under her father.

With that I stand by my statement that if you have one issued after his death you should demand a refund. Or keep it hidden. If I find out you have one and are claiming that rank you will be outed. 



Need a refund? Start here.


I've been contacted by Lee several times in the last many weeks. I have in turn sent emails to both he and Miskel as well and notified them of these articles written by Samantha.

.....
....


See? Oh, and there are so many more. 
Please ask me to post them, gentlemen.


Oh boys I'd say you've done gone off and stolen the wrong legacy this time. And let us not be coy. This isn't the first time any of the people in your group of associates have tried to do this...is it? 

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever dare think the story of Lonewolf's legacy, along with a random chicken tossed my way, would open the floodgates to something so much bigger. Yes that chicken acting on orders from on high gave me the idea of a lifetime.

You see thanks to the random appearance of the poultry-geist himself as well as the repeated attacks coming in all directions from others who are about as impressive as a wet napkin....well....it appeared to me that something a bit more was going on. 

That was when evidence just started landing in my lap from several directions. When you put it all together it appears the Black Dragon Fighting Society and those who link to the legend of a man famous in comic books is very much proven to be smoke and mirrors.

For those like Samantha who were affected I believe it is time to look into the life and times of the many who perpetrated these offenses. Maybe even look at who they're claiming a link to. 


 
The Fraudfather Emeritus

The powers that be have kindly given me more than ample reason to look towards John Keehan, also known as Count Juan Raphael Dante. You see as it turns out the nice folks in charge over at the current iteration of the Black Dragon Fighting Society have a habit of making wild and audacious claims that link to the man himself in some capacity or another.  

Interesting. We'll get to that soon.

Let's just take a look at a few of them here, shall we? I mean they've  each had their share of attention before. But the funny thing here is a few of them have banked on a link to Keehan and the others lie outright in support of those statements.


 


  

 

  

 

 


Now, now gentlemen don't be shy. It is after all your own statements that I'm looking at and examining. You know, the ones you made public? And my, oh my, the people you pissed off along the way have been talking to me for quite some time. They want to tell their stories now. And unlike each of yours none of them have changed in like...ever.

I just find it funny with all the talk of "RICO MMA Racketeering" lobbied against myself, Lordus and others you all seem to be quite public in claims which are very easy to disprove given the time. And the best part? None of you know how to shut up for five minutes and not pat yourselves on the back or rank one another in a system you pulled out of your collective asses.



Like this gem from Dux's BFF Dallas Wittgenfeld. As you can see he enjoys making light of rape victims and harassing innocent people in the name of his own twisted brand of "parachute  journalism." Dallas is always so tough until he gets frog-marched from a court room for being the moron he really is.



For example how many times has Bret Gordon and Steven Hatfield changed their American Jidokwan Association history just to immediately hide behind their lame disclaimer as if it were a magical shield that allows them to lie at will? Or how about the number of times Dux has changed his story from training only with Tiger Tanaka of James Bond fame, to now it was both he AND John Keehan training under the man? Or how Tanaka apparently taught Lawrence Day the Five Finger Death Punch? 

Or how a couple of folks who shall remain unnamed at the moment that ranked Ron Collins in private because he was just too much for the entire BDFS to take in? How about the friendship between Frank Dux and Steven Hatfield which appears to have continued to this day? Or that wonderful Bodhi Sanders as he eggs on the detractors to come after those who would expose his friends? How about the infamous letter that David Richardson claims came from Don Roley, yet came from another source who was oh, so happy to take responsibility for it? 

Oh my friends I can go on, and on.

Cue the story changes now, please. Maybe talk about it on a podcast with listeners in the single digits. Yep. That'll learn 'em.



Black Dragon Members trying vainly to show a connection to Keehan, Insei Saija, 
Tiger Tanaka and the Illuminati through an ever-changing  sea of stories, circle jerking and 
love-me-walls gained from cross-certification and style recognition.


But let's not argue over petty details guys. For all you've accused me or anyone else I know of it appears your own list of offenses seem to be ever-growing by the day. 


Let's have a look at just a few, shall we?


Creating ancient masters and lineages out of thin air while vainly defending your right to not prove claims you make public and charge money for.

Filing frivolous lawsuits to silence detractors. (Bryce Dallas would be so very proud!) This usually happens as a scare tactic and is so poorly written it would have been more believable if written in crayon.

Making claims with fraudulent evidence that when found lacking you immediately switch gears and change the script to fit the NEW narrative.

Defending criminal actions of others in your circles. This has happened many times and can be proven, so...yeah.

Charging money for things which you fabricated associations with. This includes dan ranks, kyu ranks, belts and tests, coffee mugs and hats. 

Lying to people's faces by claiming ranks and titles you never earned, and then when outed you state you "never claimed that." Often followed with blame being tossed on a mysterious webmaster who belongs to a cabal of webmasters who seek to destroy you through messing with your often many websites.

Buying advanced academic degrees from random degree mills and then parading them about as though you're some kind of living historian, doctor or serious academic when in actuality you can barely read a label on a can of beans.

Defamatory statements against anyone deemed a threat, and doxxing that person until they sustain some kind of financial damage, or even doxxing innocent people in the hopes of dragging some of us public.

Cross-certification with money many times exchanging hands. Or cross-ranking with ranks in systems you've never trained being given in exchange for ranks in a system the other person never trained in. 

Stealing legacies one isn't a part of and bravely claiming a high rank in it. Then selling ranks in that system. Or trading them. Just read the one above this one....

Using stolen legacies to obtain links to the Asian country of origin of said legacy. Afterwards flaunting that lineage when the one you currently have running is easily disproven and you're just too stupid to realize it, yet.


I mean just these few things can be easily shown.

Excuse me. 

Have been shown....many times in many places over many years.

You all seemed to want my attention, didn't you? Well, you got it now. Start making the lies, dips and spins now guys. You're going to need them. Make as many as you need. I had a year or more to prepare and now it's time. It's high time you realized people are sick of the lies. I'm not "123 Greysmith Vigilantes" and goodness knows what else the infamous skydiving brewery managed to spew from his mouth onto the computer screen. The lies you've each told have piled up over the years to the breaking point now.

None of you could just be quiet. You made your claims and congratulated one another on made up accomplishments.

And ultimately those lies are the straws that broke the camel's back.

You know now that the story of Samuel Lonewolf was just the beginning. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Friends Like These (Part One) - The Blunder Chicken

Out of Thin Air: The Search for Hasaka Yutashi

"Where Did It All Go?"